Sunday, November 27, 2016

Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act - Hindi Video - Bansal

Here is a Video from a law firm on MWPSCA But it is in Hindi. As I know the subject though I am not proficient in Hindi I could follow most of it. May be I misunderstood some part as well! The video gives comprehensive gist in just less than 10 minutes covering definitions, tribunals, procedures of appeal, appellate tribunals, maintenance amount, interim award, abandonment etc. I wish they come out with English version as well.

1 comment:

  1. The video talks about the tribunal asking the parent to pay an interest ranging from 5% to 18% in case there is delay in remittance of the maintenance award. THis is covered under sec 14 of the ACT. I had missed this point while studying the Act earlier. Thanks to this video.

    ReplyDelete