Monday, October 8, 2012

Tips for Gmail users - multiple email IDs

Dear Gmail users among my friends:

Do you know that you are having many hidden email addresses
automatically enabled for you? I will just explain three of them.


Supposing my email address is vyasamoorthy@gmail.com

1. I can use vyasamoorthy+iloveubrinda@gmail.com and give it to my
girl friend Brinda. You can distribute different email ids to
different girl friends.

2.I can use vyasa.moorthy@gmail.com and give it to my friend who
always wants to split my name despite saying it is a single word!

3. I can also give vyasamoorthy@googlemail.com as my emailId to some
special friends like you!

ALL messages from all the above IDs will arrive my Inbox for
vyasamoorthy@gmail.com. I can filter them selectively to do whatever I
like - "delete without reading" to "preserve for eternity under Label:
"keep4ever"


Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph
040-27846631 / 9490804278.

No comments:

Post a Comment