Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lantern Poems


Lantern Poems

 

Lantern Poems consist of Six lines; First and Last lines have mono syllabic words. The second ,third, fourth and fifth lines have two, three, four and five syllables. Whole poem , when centered, looks like a lantern. Here are my examples. Can I have some from my readers?               vyasamoorthy@gmail.com

========================================================

God

Being

Always IS

Never ceases

I am that I am

God

=======================

Mad

Unreal

Thinking so

In addled brain

Imprisoning self

Sane

=========================

Go

Move

Displace self

Involving action

To?

=======================

Gay

Life is

Mind ,matter

Mixes for ever

Passing happiness

Stay

=====================

Boy

Arrogant

Bubbling Energy

Experimenting all

Enjoying everything

Boy

===================

Aids

Homo

Transfusion

Bisexuality

Indiscrimating

Aids

=================

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment